A Pre-Settlement Inspection is a Quality Control check of the Builder/Developer’s work.
We will inspect and determine whether or not your builder has built the property to comply with Australian Standards and make sure the property does not include any unforeseen or insurmountable problems.
A pre-settlement inspection is a critical investment prior to any home or investment property purchase.
Why is it essential?
As a Buyer, it is essential that you arrange for a quality control check of your investment, because no one else will! We at The Property Inspectors will check the quality of the Builders work, to ensure that your experience is as free from complication as possible, allowing you to be confident when buying a property that you have a qualified person assisting in your review.
- Quality Control – Hold your Builder/Developer accountable for their work.
- Make Sure You Have Got What You Paid For – Confirm all contractual specifications and requirements have been met and identify any problems prior to purchase.
- Legal Document – You will be provided with a document that can be served upon the Builder and/or Developer to rectify any defects during the 12-week warranty period so that you can avoid the difficulty and cost of chasing the builder to fix it in the future.
- Peace-Of-Mind – If you are an investor that has not physically inspected the property yourself, this inspection will provide peace-of-mind on the quality of your investment.
- Expert Knowledge – With the benefit of our expert knowledge, you can assess and adjust your budget for the purchase or proposed renovations and have a powerful tool to negotiate a better deal with the vendor or managing agent.
So what are you waiting for? Call The Property Inspectors on 9181 5989 to arrange for your Pre-Settlement Inspection, you will be glad that you did!