Choosing to engage our Project Management Team to oversee your project during the build phase, will provide you with dedicated professionals who will help make the construction of your project smooth and hassle free.
Our Project Managers are qualified builders who are backed with a Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy in excess of $1,000,000. They are genuine, invested and extremely experienced at management and communication and importantly have worked as builders and know what its like to work for the client as their consultant and for the client as a builder.
Your project manager will work with you and your builder to ensure best practices and outcomes. You will receive clear, expert and objective advice. An onsite, weekly meeting is conducted by your project manager with the builder, and it is suggested the client attend where possible. The meeting is minuted and site photos are taken to ensure that any issued are readily addressed and remain in focus until resolved. With skilled communications and hands on industry knowledge, the Project Manager’s role is to act as the conduit between the client and the builder, provide you with informed independent advice, offer assistance with financial management and documentation, ultimately ensuring the contractual documents are correctly administered and the construction timeline is maintained.
Challenges can arise during a construction period, knowing how to handle them in a timely manner can save you time and money. Where it is unusual, should issues with neighbours arise our project managers are experienced in problem resolution to avoid any situation escalating unnecessarily. Working with our project management team will offer you peace of mind and guarantee you the highest quality of service and advice.
Project Management Services On Offer
Our Project Management fees are fixed and based on the cost of construction. The fees are based on single projects only. All developments will be quoted individually based on the specifics of the project.
- Provide unlimited access to our staff
- Administration of the contract documents
- Support the client to builder relationship
- Manage the builder’s timeline in accordance with the contractual time
- Coordinate a weekly site meeting produce & distribute site minutes and photos
- Manage a cloud based, secure FTP site with photographs, minutes & updated construction documents as they become available ‘
- Liaison to the builder in relation to any site or construction related issues
- Assist to formalise the window schedule in conjunction with the builder and supplier
- Provide assistance with material selections and supplier recommendations
- Provide assistance to ensure that supply and delivery of PC items are successfully coordinated
- Manage the project cash-flow and reconciliation against contractual documents
- Liaise with client’s financial institution with respect to loan documents & progress payments
- Liaise with client’s third-party consultants, i.e. Engineer/ interior designer/ pool contractor/ lighting specialist/ landscape architect
- Point of call relating to any neighbour issues in association with the certifying authority or builder
- Review and approve progress claims for payment based on works completed onsite
- Review and approve extensions of time (EOT) due to weather or other contractual obligations
- Assess and make recommendations for all proposed variations & associated claims for EOT
- Collect certificates and warranties for occupation certificate purposes
- Defect assessment and preparation of defect list upon practical completion
- Conduct final defect inspection after the 13 weeks period when/if required