Easy-to-understand reports backed by expert knowledge
If you are buying, building, renovating, managing or leasing a property (whether it be Residential, Commercial or Industrial), The Property Inspectors’ reports will ensure you’re fully aware of the condition of the property so you can make informed decisions.
We offer a wide variety of reports to cover your specific needs, providing you with the information you require in a clear, easy-to-understand format, backed by expert knowledge.
Our Building Inspectors are highly skilled, qualified and, where required, licensed building inspectors. We have expertise and experience in residential properties (houses and apartments), commercial buildings, retail premises and industrial complexes.
Our inspections cover all physically accessible areas and we provide a report with a complete coverage from the roof void to the sub-floor areas. Please note that if we cannot see it or access it safely, we do not inspect it. This will be expressed in all our reports which will assist you in making an informed decision regarding the risks of un-detected defects. Once we have inspected the premises, we provide the report within 24 hours.
The report is based on our inspection and opinion of the building on that day, based on black-and-white observations, inference from those observations and assessments based on our industry experience. It is not a guarantee against a problem developing in the future.
All our reports are written in layman’s terms but are specific and technical enough to be used in a Court of Law.
Our inspectors cover a wide area within a 150 km radius of Sydney CBD.
All of our inspections are backed by professional indemnity insurance capped at $15,000 per report.
Who Needs Our Services?
The Property Inspectors reports give you the information you need to make important decisions when buying, renovating, redeveloping, occupying or managing a property. A comprehensive report from The Property Inspectors means you can:
- Ensure you’re not buying a property with unexpected problems
- Negotiate on price based on building or planning issues
- Be confident you can carry out potential renovations with regard to structural or development control considerations
- Prepare body corporate budgets and maintenance plans
- Identify opportunities for redevelopment or renovation
- Back up a claim or dispute with an expert opinion
- Maintain an effective risk management strategy by ensuring your premises are safe and compliant with building codes and government regulations
- Minimise the danger of accidents in a property you own or manage, and reduce the risk of being sued for negligence or liability
- Maximise energy and water efficiency and reduce your carbon footprint
- Be sure you’re receiving value and quality on your building job