Structural Engineering Design & Advice
Design & Advice
The Property Inspectors is a multi-disciplinary engineering & building consultancy based in Sydney.The company has built its reputation over 40 years as specialists in building services, civil, hydraulic, traffic and structural engineering as well as surveying.
The company operates primarily in the building sector, with a particular focus on medium to high density residential, aged care, education and industrial plus associated infrastructure assets including residential housing and alterations and additions.
The firm provides a range of services from design and documentation to inspection, assessment and rehabilitation of existing assets. We have saved clients millions of dollars through innovative remedial solutions that are not only buildable but cost-effective.
Most importantly, The Property Inspectors can effectively integrate each of the above disciplines to deliver innovative, practical and cost-effective solutions for any project no matter its scale or complexity.
Our team consists of two senior partners who are qualified Structural, Civil & Hydraulic Engineers; Geoff Hopkins BE MIE CPEng, ABN 49 002752 338 and Harry Nguyen BE (Hons) PhD MIE CPEng NER ABN 25 586 347 009. Our Director, Emilio Calandra, works closely with Geoff and Harry in providing building diagnostics that integrate into the solutions provided.
6 Reasons to Choose The Property Inspectors
1. Experience – We’ve been in the Building & Engineering business for over 40 years and have completed in excess of 7,000 projects.
We bring this knowledge and experience to the table on every project.
2. Breadth of Expertise –You won’t need another engineer.
We provide clients with a single point of contact for all technical services. We’re a multidisciplinary consultancy providing building services, civil, hydraulic and structural engineering services as well as building surveying. If we do not provide a service you require in-house, we have a network of partners for specialist services including architects, environmental consultants and geotechnical engineers, with whom we work with seamlessly.
3. Scale – No matter what your project scale or material, we work with you to make your project a success.
From residential alterations and additions to multi-storey office buildings to industrial tanks and machinery to schools and aged care facilities to large infrastructure projects, our consulting engineers can assist from concept to completion.
4. Approach – We’re mindful of the cost and time pressures on every project.
We pride ourselves on delivering innovative yet simple design solutions that are buildable and cost effective.
5. Recognised By Industry – The Property Inspectors are leaders in engineering and construction services.
6. Trusted By Our Clients – Over the years we’ve worked with private homeowners, architects, builders, developers, strata managers, aged care providers, schools, hospitals and privately operated corporations.